Automatic gates: open from your car!
Automatic gates can, quite simply, change your life. Have you ever had to get out of the car in the rain to open your gate? Or worse, had to put an end to arguments about who is going to get out of the car in a storm to open the gate? Now you can leave all that fuss and inconvenience behind you.
Automatic gates use an electric motor to open and close gates via a transmitter in your car. That’s how they offer all the convenience and security that your family wants and needs.
Automatic gates: not as expensive as you think!
If you have been putting off this getting this modern convenience because you’ve thought maybe it too expensive or you won’t be able to get a style you like, delay no longer.
Automatic gates have come a long way. They are now more efficient and less expensive than ever. There are now also many more options for style.
Modern automatic gates are endlessly variable in their styles and features. Of all the shapes and sizes available, there is no doubt that one will be perfect for you. That goes for any entry or driveway and for the most particular and discerning of tastes.
Gate options include:
- sliding gates, single or double
- swinging gates with rising hinges that allow you to open on a slope
- bifold gates
- gates with smartphone apps for convenience and keypad transmitters for security.
Depending on your needs and budget, you can choose from three types of motors:
- 240 volt, which plugs straight into an outdoor power point
- solar powered, for when it is not economical to run 240 volt power to the gate
- 24 volt low voltage power, which is used when you have a power point within 20 metres of the motor.
All gates have a manufacturer’s warranty of seven years, with two years’ warranty on the motors.
Automatic gates: functionality meets good looks
Custom designs are no problem, and at Northside Fencing we can also show you a very wide range of standard options. We have the right automatic gate solution for your needs.
Contact Northside Fencing today for more information and a free measure and quote.